Your Savings at Northern Hills FCU are federally insured to at least $250,000. Learn more regarding the NCUSIF (National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund) by visiting MyCreditUnion.gov and selecting the Share Insurance Tab.
On this site you will find a Share Insurance Estimator which can help you calculate your coverage based on the types of accounts you have with NHFCU.
There are also Share Insurance Videos to view on such topics as: Share Insurance Overview, Share Insurance Estimator, and Share Insurance Account Ownership Types.
Check out the publications How Your Accounts Are Federally Insured and Your Insured Funds. Your Insured Funds is a detailed booklet to help you understand your share insurance protection. It gives insurance coverage information on various account types from an individual to a business account.
Here is an important fact you should know – No member of a federally insured credit union has ever lost one penny of insured savings. Learn the facts – visit MyCreditUnion.gov.
Consumer Deposits are Safe with their Insured Credit Union
- Credit union deposits in federally insured credit unions are safe and secure.
- As a credit union member of a credit union, you are also an owner of a not-for-profit financial cooperative.
- Credit unions’ first priority is your financial success, and we focus on financial security.
- You can be assured that your money is safe and sound at our credit union. We have an experienced team to serve you and answer any questions or concerns.
- Federally insured credit unions offer a safe place for credit union members to save money. These deposits are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund and insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor – the same as any other federally insured financial institution.
- Credit union members have never lost a penny of insured savings at a federally insured credit union.
Visit MyCreditUnion.gov for more information about the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund coverage for consumers.
Please contact NHFCU at 605.347.4527 if you would like further information or to discuss your NCUSIF coverage.
How Your Accounts Are Federally Insured