Custom Rewards Lending
Everyone deserves rewards and customized, personal service. Whether you have great credit history or not, you’ll receive customized rewards when borrowing from Northern Hills Federal!
Our Custom Rewards Lending program has two goals:
- Provide the best possible rates to members with good credit histories – as good as or better than other lenders.
- For members with past credit difficulties, we provide comparative rates and terms, while helping them rebuild and improve their credit rating.
Credit-worthy members enjoy decreased approval times and smarter, lower rates. Members who have had some credit challenges can continually move up into better rate categories as their credit scores improve with each new loan as well as successfully completing credit education courses, discounting rates up to 1.00%.
Call 605-347-4527 for better ways to borrow smarter at Northern Hills Federal.
Improve Your Credit
You can improve your credit! Receive personal service at Northern Hills Federal and learn how to manage your credit score and improve your creditworthiness.
We’ll help to simplify the credit worthiness process with a variety of resources and services. Here are five basic steps you can take to influence your credit worthiness for the better:
- Be punctual. Pay all your bills on time, as late payments, collections, and bankruptcies have the greatest negative effect on your credit score.
- Check your credit report regularly and take the necessary steps to remove inaccuracies. Don’t let your credit health suffer due to inaccurate information. If you find an inaccuracy on your credit report contact the creditor associated with the account or the credit reporting agencies to correct it immediately. We can help you with this process! Call 605-347-4527 for help today!
- Watch your debt. Keep your account balances below 50% of your available credit. For instance, if you have a credit card with a $1,000 limit, you should try to keep the balance owed below $500.
- Give yourself time. Time is one of the most significant factors that can improve your credit score. Establish a long history of paying your bills on time and using credit responsibly. You may also want to keep the oldest account on your credit report open in order to lengthen your period of active credit use.
- Avoid excessive inquiries. A large number of inquiries occurred over a short period of time may be interpreted as a sign that you are opening numerous credit accounts due to financial difficulties or overextending yourself by taking on more debt than you can easily repay.
Borrow smart with Northern Hills Federal. Call 605-347-4527 for personable, friendly help to a better borrowing you!