With It’s Me 247 Online Banking you can keep in touch with your credit union accounts any time, from any place life takes you! If you have a computer and a connection to the Internet, you can use It’s Me 247 Online Banking to stay connected with your accounts around the clock.
It’s simple. At Northern Hills Federal, we go where you go.
- Apply for a loan
Check your account balances
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments
- Verify that certain checks have cleared
- View or obtain images of your cleared checks
- Transfer funds within the same account or to joint account if authorized
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Check current loan and savings rates
- Open secondary savings and certificate accounts
- Change your password and security questions
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
Save time and free your mind with Northern Hills Federal’s online billpay system – EasyPay. Save on stamps and envelopes and conveniently receive, pay and organize your bills online any time from anywhere. No new passwords or user names to remember. Just sign up online today through your Northern Hills Federal online banking account. You’re in control of your EasyPay, and can easily manage it online, creating your own self-managed system. Receive, view, manage and pay all your bills from one convenient location
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Set up email alerts for bill arrivals, upcoming payments, and much more
To learn more, watch our EasyPay Demo.
As part of our Going Green Initiative, we want to save you time and eliminate waste.
Set up automated e-mail notice when you have an ACH deposit or withdrawal, your account balance reaches a certain amount, or you have a loan payment past due. It’s fast and easy!
Your former paper notices will be sent in an electronic format the same day they’re available. Safe, convenient and fast!
Save a tree and save yourself from the paperwork shuffle. You receive an e-mail notice when your statement is available for viewing. Just log into your home banking and you can view the last 12 months of statement anytime. We recommend dowloading and saving to an e-file at home.